Friday, September 13, 2013

Peary Green Smoothie

This is my kids' favorite smoothie… even though it's green! At first, I just told them that the green came from the pears, until they caught me adding spinach in!




Smoothies are a great way to start your day. You literally just drink your vitamins and your meal. They are my go-to breakfast if we are in a hurry or to take along with us. I just pop an Eco Jarz lid on and off we go. And if, at the end of the day, I feel like I haven't had enough nutrients, I'll make a quick smoothie before bed or even as dinner (an extra large one!)

This smoothie is very, very simple. 



You'll need…

1 pear, cored
2 c fresh spinach
1 frozen banana
1/2-1 c nut milk

Blend nut milk and spinach until smooth. Add in the pear and banana, and blend until smooth. Drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment